Sunday, June 23, 2019

1.1 Welcome to AICE EM @ SHS!

Hi!  

On this blog, you will find the information and resources that will be vital to your understanding of the AICE Environmental Management curriculum.   I may throw it up during class and use it as a lecture or discussion resource or I may have you all read it at home.  Well, I wouldn't really say "read" it, more likely "interact" with.  Unlike a traditional presentation, this blog really gives us the ability to use all of the great resources on the internet, like videos:




graphics


Image result for carbon dioxide emissions by country

websites


and more.  

Whatever is on here will be relevant to the topic we're studying and you WILL be held accountable for knowing it...you never know when I may just throw a quiz at you!

Have fun with this class...it's not easy, but the information is very important to better your understanding of how the world works and how we can make it better.

~Mr. Harshman

9 comments:

  1. You are welcome to ACCESS LOANS FIRM here we make sure you get the best loan for your business or pay your bills. Just answer a few simple questions and meet the terms. Contact us now for a 3% loan on all loans, it's easy, fast and secured.

    AVAILABLE LOANS WE OFFER ARE;

    *Personal Loan and Housing Loan,
    * Home renovation and Hospital bills
    * Enlargement of Business
    * Refinancing Agricultural Extensions and Gold Mining
    * Financing projects with higher financial needs
    *Business Loan and Investment Loan 
    CONTACT INFORMATIONS ARE;

    HEAD OFFICE(accessloansfirm@gmail.com)

    WHATSAPP:  +12342018860

     A good loan start with better Borrowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Express your consideration for ensuring nature and our future. Complete an ISP 14001 affirmation to improve the natural execution of your business. Visit Vakilsearch site to get iso 14001

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice and informative..I found this blog very useful. ISO 14001 Certification in Iraq

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you looking for Skip Hire Services Near Me? Skip Hire Near Me offering Cheap Skip Hire Services in the UK at cheap rates. Now you can choose your ideal skip according to your budget and requirements. Compare Prices Now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such a great article, This is my first time on your blog and i am your fan now. keep it up..
    We are Air Pollution Control System India
    Final Assembly Systems India

    ReplyDelete


  6. I'm here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me, I'm from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan to expand my evergreen group company it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Pedro. She introduced me to this honest loan officer, Mr. Pedro, who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Pedro, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Pedro via email: pedroloanss@gmail.com / WhatsApp: +18632310632 they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of loan assistance please come to this honest man and you can be safe as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete